Saturday, October 31, 2009

:: my top 5 treat list ::

it is been a while since my last post here.

i guess it is about time for me to start a new chapter with new inspirations, new visions, new missions and new me.

i finally realizes that i never give chance to myself. to me!
i always put my needs, my interests aside. there is always anything-but-me comes first.
i want to set a new visions, missions and dreams (BIG).

for a start, i wish i can treat myself with whatever i want in my own way.


no.1: TRAVEL TO ANYWHERE overseas




my "travelling diary and album" ended on may 2007. it was ages ago! i really wish that i can fully utilized my passport, go to the airport, boarding on a plane and go somewhere, anywhere. i love travelling very much and i have to get it done ....at least once ASAP :)


no.2: BEACH HOLIDAY




this is also the thing that i always want so much. watch the sunrise and sunset, having breakfast + lunch +dinner by the beach. since i always do-somethings-else-first before do-my-things-first, i never had a chance to have a beach holiday even once a year. how pathetic..blerrgh..


no.3: SHOPPING like no tomorrow



while i'm travelling and having my own sweet time by the beach, it'll do no harm if do some shopping like no tomorrow. i'm sure it will make my "travelling diary and album" more interesting and colourful, perhaps it can be a directory for future reference.


no.4: COMPLETE PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR




in order to make my everything mentioned above succeed, i will get my photography gears complete with all accessories needed. i can take as many beautiful pictures as i like and make other people jealous of me. heheh.


no.5: NEW LAPTOP



last but not least,before i start with all my plan, i really have to get this sleek and stylish DELL INSPIRON 13's for always get me connected to the world. it is true that i should just relax and chill while i'm having fun out there but with this pretty little thin and light design, i can surf the internet for my daily dose of favourite blog, store and upload my latest picture while travelling to my social network page and most important thing..update my own blog. erm..what colour should i get?

i'm done with my treat planner. PERFECT!


picture courtesy of google images and dell oficial website

No comments: