Friday, April 9, 2010

:: budak setan ::

i really love reading.

my early days, i always read my sister's novel. malay novels. my secondary years, it was upgraded to english novels and magz. my uni time, it was upgraded again to romance, chic lit and thriller novels and also a a lot of magz.
books are always be my comfort medium when im stressed or bored. i can read the same novels over and over again. if the novels were borrowed from others, i will try to get it myself.
me and my reading habits are inseparable. i can be at the bookstores for hours and leave with at least one book or magz.

but, there was one particular novel that i cannot forget. it was long time ago and i still remember how the storyline and can read it again and again. during that time, i always imagined that one day the novel will become a movie. now, in 2010 my wish has been answered. i can't wait to watch this movie and i'm sure it will be hit!




No comments: