Tuesday, September 9, 2008

:: award for me? yeah! ::


'ANDA HENDAKLAH MENYEDIAKAN SATU UCAPAN BERANGAN'

It should been done according to the following rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Put the link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put the link to the blog.
5. Leave a message

ok, camne nak start ek. sebenarnya tak pernah buat tag entry ke, award entry ke sebelum ni. but, i just received a message from YatEkhram told me that she awarded me with this "Kreativ Blogger Award" *blush*
i really speechless since i thought that nobody read my "piclog" --blog with pic only. hahaha. but then when i got this message and the counter shows some number, i know that there is somebody that open this piclog.
So now here it goes, my humble and sweet speech for the day,

i wanna say thank you to my few readers that come to my piclog eventho i have nothing big to offer. actually this piclog is just the medium for me to share and record my precious moments during our big day with you guys. nothing big, its just precious.
Finally, since i really not sure who is reading this, i just want to pass this award to:
NO ONE!

No comments: