Monday, September 22, 2008

:: know me ::

State 15 weird things / habits/ little known facts about yourself. So here goes:

1. when I wake up every morning, my first routine is to drink plain water. but this only happened when I’m at home meaning if I was at in-law’s or relative’s..it won’t happen.



2. my favorite body powder will always be johnsonNjohnson's baby powder. i use this since forever. but now, I have another body powder, rose water by crabtree & evelyn since I got it for my wedding’s hantaran.


3. make-up (read: real make-up) will only take place when I go to a wedding or any special events. i can settle with only toner, moisturizer, compact powder and lip balm for everyday use.


4. i can’t leave the house without my watch. it is a MUST.


5. for drinks, i only drink coffee as ice-blended coffee, tea as ice lemon tea. other than that….no way.


6. for foods, i’m always ready to try anything new but if someone already told me that the food is hampeh, i will not try it even others told me it is good.


7. i love every color that rainbow has but pink always caught my eyes first every time i try to buy something.


8. i love tv so very much. full stop!


9. i like to collect/download movies and tv series but to date, i don’t have time to watch it. As far as I can remember, i only watch 2 out of 30 movies and 1 dvd from a series which consist of 6 dvds out of 10 tv series. duuhh.


10. i still keep in touch with my primary school buddies even though we had once lost contact for about 10 years, thanks to internet.


11. during my secondary school, i went to see the doctor almost every month. i easily get sick back then and it continues during my college years.


12. i wrap all my books with the plastic cover. don’t really care what book it is dictionary/novel/education/self interest ..i mean all.


13. i will take off my shoes while driving. i know it is bad for health but what to do, HABIT.


14. i go to the shopping mall at least once a week. not necessarily to buy anything and no specific mall. lucky me, Alamanda is just 10 minutes from home.


15. i like bloghopping. maybe it is because i love reading so much but my life doesn’t allow me to read a proper book all the time so i just read people’s journal.

No comments: